Lace Bralette Top
- Fill your sink with lukewarm water and add an alcohol free hand washing detergent such as Dreft, Ivory Snow, or Forever New . Avoid Woolite which is harsher and can deteriorate elastic.
- Soak lingerie for up to an hour. Gentle rub the fabric together to remove dirt.
- Rinse in cool water
- Lay garment flat on a towel
- Lay another towel over top and press to remove extra water.
- Always hang to dry
Machine Washing Your Bras
- When using a washing machine to wash lingerie garment, it's best to use a mesh or lingerie bag to separate bras and keep them looking fresh.
- Wash on delicate cycle in cool water with detergent.
- If you have a molded cup bra it's good to take the molded cup bra out of the wash, rehape the cups with your hands, Don't wring out or strech your bras.
- Always hang to dry,Never put bras in the dryer because the heat will break down the spandex and you will lose elasticity.